Nov 4, 2007

Fall Family Picture 2007


The day before this picture was taken Blake was light on his feet and created a burise on his head; however, he sure takes a great picture even if he is hurt:)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Cute picture and your blog is cute! Blake isn't a baby anymore. He looks so grown up and is sooo cute. Will we see you guys for the Holidays? We'll be gone for Christmas, but here for Thanksgiving.

The Bryce Family said...

You all look so great! Blake is a cutie! It seems like forever that we've seen you. What holidays are you spending in Thatcher? Maybe we can catch up. Cute blog!

Deanne said...

Hi Guys! This is your cousin Deanne (Griffin) Miller. I found your blog and wanted to say hi! It was good to see you at Thanksgiving! I hope your plans to go to Utah are going well! Take care!

Joy said...

Hey, I was talking to your brother down in Thatcher and he said you moved to Cedar City? I'd love to move up there if I could get my wife to... But the officer pay isn't good up there.

Becky said...

Lets see some new posts of your cute family! I know, you're probably busy. Take care.