I can't believe it. Eight years and two kids later we are still keeping it together. It is funny when you look back to the first day we were united and became one. I thought that I loved you so much. Not true. I love you more now. I hope all your dreams come true with your schooling. I have to amitt that we are definately in our downs right now. We are homeless, friendless, and a little lost on our journey. Family has been wonderful to us in helping out where they can. I know that I am stressed out about not having any control of our future. I know that I need to put more trust in you and your decisions. We just sold our house in the middle of a housing market in Arizona so we are making the right choices so far. Alot of prayer has kept me going and stable. I know that Hevenely Father will provide the way and you know what path we should take it is just dificult to be the blind one here. I hope that you know how much I love you and how greatful I am that I have you for eternity.
Love ya my Red Hot Pepper:)
Jul 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment