Sep 20, 2008

Cousin's Chillaxin

I guess you could say sister have the same taste. Tangi came up to grandma's and both of our kids were in bright shirts. I could not resist how cute they look. Talk about two peas in a pod. They would tag team grandma and take turns asking for an ottor pop. Of course you have to share so they would get two.


I started changing the lens to blake and white and sepia. This picture turned out:) It is sure nice to have cousins around to play with.
You could say that Tangi and I's relationship has always been strained. Now that we have 2 kids and we are in the same stage in life we have gotten along great. I had a hard time trying but know it comes easy and I love to call and talk to her on the phone. We are on the same schedule also. On Mondays we put our babies down for naps and then ask Grandma or Grandpa to watch Kassi and Blake then we head to the grocery store. I think Tangi hates taking me because I end up talking to everyone. She definately keeps us on time as best as she can. It has been great bonding with Tangi this last year I hope we can expound on our new founded relationship.
Love ya Tangi

No comments: