Aug 16, 2009

12 hour trip to Cedar

I left the kiddos with Grandma and this is what I came back to:)


Kashton sitting in the rocker chillaxing in front of the TV

Blake sitting in the other rocker shocked I caught them sitting. After 12 hours in the car yesterday he had alot of energy to express. I guess he got most of it out helping Grandpa.

Finally, Grandma Boyer looking over the geneology paperwork she was working on. She had two phones by her just in cause of calls. I wonder if she would talk on both if they rang at the same time. I think the cell phone is more for when the family calls (which is often) and the home phone is for all other calls. I know if Grandma does not answer one I start calling the other. I guess that is what happens when you have 5 daughters that love to talk to their mother:)
We had alot of fun in Utah. It was nicer weather and we could stand being outside during the day. Grandpa gave Blake a haircut but somehow Kashton did not get one. I think he is playing favorites to the ones who will sit still on command. I guess Kashton will have to wait until Grandpa comes to visit us.
While we were there it hailed....Yes, hailed!!! We were at Tangi's and playing outback. All the kids were under the porch except Karson. I had to run out and save Karson from the hail. He was to shocked to move. They were the size dime or penny.

No comments: