
I think Blake and Kashton thought after all the hassel of getting ready, it was soooooo worth it. They kept eating the candy faster than we could trick or treat. At one of the Micah's Uncles house we were trying to get Blake to say thank you and the next thing we knew Kashton said it. Micah and I were dumb founded because Kash babbles more than talks.
Kashton was a Lion. We taught him to growl all week but when he got on his costume he would not do it.
Blake was a Pirate. I was trying to paint a patch over his eye but it look like he was on the losing side of a fight. O well he had alot of fun and did not want to go home. I guess all good things must come to an end:) Micah did comment this year was alot warmer than last year. Sorry, Tangi but trick or treating with you last year was very very cold.



No comments:
Post a Comment