amazing...the house looks great, the boys are HUGE, and you are so skinny...how long has it been since I've seen you??? You look like your ready to start thinking about baby #3 :-)
I met Micah when I was attending a volleyball camp at E.A. Three years later, Micah got the courage to ask for my hand. After moving between Utah and Arizona for 9 years we are finally living in Thatcher (Micah's home town). I am currently working at the local hospital. It is amazing to find the right place that balances my career and being a mother. Micah is in the nursing program at E.A.C. I am counting the days until he finishes.
2 comments:
Wow, it looks like its going to be a great house! Can we move in there instead of your current house??? Just kidding! Are the builders on schedule?
amazing...the house looks great, the boys are HUGE, and you are so skinny...how long has it been since I've seen you??? You look like your ready to start thinking about baby #3 :-)
Post a Comment