We had a blast at Auntie Annies. They gave you a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and there you got to pick your own pumpkin. Blake was over excited, he could not decide on what pumpkin was the largest.
Blake was a little mad at mom because she made him pick a smaller pumpkin that he could carry himself.
Blake was a trooper. He pushed Kashton in the wagon around the patch and back. Kashton loved that part.
Blake finally found the pumpkin he wanted.
Here is my BiG bOy BLAKE posing with all of the pumpkins that were picked.
Family picture minus Micah. He had school.
During the course of the day, Kashton had 3 tantrums because he did not want his picture taken. First one is a picture of him and his pumpkin:)
Tantrum #2 is when I was trying to get a picture of Blake and Kashton with the large pumpkin pile.
Tantrum #3 I was trying to secretly get a picture of Kashton playing in the bales of hay. Was not fast enough, totally detected.
"Mom, I think I have corn down my pants...HELP!!!
This was Blake's favorite part. He played in corn for over an hour. I guess that is the Cutler gene coming out:)



No comments:
Post a Comment