For the last year I have been trying to get Kashton to give Great Grandpa Howard a hug. He has flat out refused. Just last month we went to the roost for lunch and Micah was getting our food. We were in the shop talking when the next thing I know Kashton has sat up next to grandpa and starting eating his fries. Grandpa is Kashton's buddy now because he shared his fries.
Mar 23, 2011
Kashton bonding with Grandpa Howard
For the last year I have been trying to get Kashton to give Great Grandpa Howard a hug. He has flat out refused. Just last month we went to the roost for lunch and Micah was getting our food. We were in the shop talking when the next thing I know Kashton has sat up next to grandpa and starting eating his fries. Grandpa is Kashton's buddy now because he shared his fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment