Apr 30, 2009

Kashton's Last Sink Bath







Kashton was splashing soo much that I was soaked. He kept grabing everything in sight also. Blake loves showers more than baths so it has been hard to get into a routine to give both of them a bath. I will amitt that it is faster to bathe them at the same time.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

He's soooo cute. Thanks for the great b'day party!

Tara Matheson said...

What a cute picture of little Kashton. How sad that your baby is growing out of the sink. I still can't get use to facebook. I don't like that every on can see what you are doing. Give the boy's a kiss for me.

Tara Matheson said...

What a cute picture of little Kashton. How sad that your baby is growing out of the sink. Time is flying by and our kids are getting older to fast. I still don't like facebook. I don't like that everyone and see what you are typing. Gave the boy's a kiss from me and have a Happy Mother's Day!