
Sorry Mom and Dad, but this is the only picture I have with both of you. However, you can tell you are still alive and kicking. They went on a cruise to Alaska last fall with my dads family. What a beautiful place! I am glad to see they still enjoy one another's company. Koodo's to my mother for putting up with my father:) I know that my father and I are alot alike so I can say that with ease. Poor Micah:) Anyway, I just wanted my parents to know that I love them and are greatful for the morals, ethics, and drive they instilled into me to help me along this path of life. I hope I make it to my 40th anniversary. That does seem like a long ways away. I am proud to say that my little Kashton is their 20th grandchild and unless Tangi has a change of heart I will probably walk away with the prize of having the last grandchild for them. I hope the next 40 years finds them still enjoying life and traveling the world.
Love ya both

This last winter while I was living Utah, I got this burst of energy to scan all of my parents slides into the computer. I found their wedding pictures. If I saw them before I didn't remember but, here is the best picture that shows how happy they were on May 8th, 1969.
1 comment:
O how cute! Mom and Dad have taught all of us kids well. Trish you are so on top of thing. I am very impressed how you keep up on your blog and work and home. Keep up the good work. Luv ya,
Post a Comment