These are the roses that Micah gave me for our anniversary.
I can't believe that we have been married for 9 years. I just don't feel that old I guess. Looking back there has been more good times than bad. It is easier to push forward knowing that we made it this far. Why not another 9 years?...right:)
We have been blessed with two hansome boys that are so full of love, kisses, smiles, and energy. Just to give a low down of the week. On Monday, I came home for lunch and saw a beautiful vase full of red roses. I turned to Micah and asked...."Why is there roses on the table?..... What did you do?" Micah smiled and said, do you know what tomorrow is? Stupid struck I stared thinking. Duh, Our Anniversary!! I asked why he got them a day early (a little confused). He said because we are leaving to phoenix tomorrow and I wanted you to enjoy them. What a Hubby!!! Here he was on top of it, remembering and I was forgetting. Wait....there is more? The day of, we were in Phoenix and I was going to a play called "Wicked" with my friend Dondra and 6 other ladies. Yes, I know it was our anniversary, but Dondra said she would watch our kids the next night so we could have a romantic night out. Beside the fact that my bag was the only bag forgotten back home we had a wonderful anniversary. Thanks Honey.......you are the GREATEST!!!!. I truely love you with all my heart.
Happy Anniversary Micah!!
We have been blessed with two hansome boys that are so full of love, kisses, smiles, and energy. Just to give a low down of the week. On Monday, I came home for lunch and saw a beautiful vase full of red roses. I turned to Micah and asked...."Why is there roses on the table?..... What did you do?" Micah smiled and said, do you know what tomorrow is? Stupid struck I stared thinking. Duh, Our Anniversary!! I asked why he got them a day early (a little confused). He said because we are leaving to phoenix tomorrow and I wanted you to enjoy them. What a Hubby!!! Here he was on top of it, remembering and I was forgetting. Wait....there is more? The day of, we were in Phoenix and I was going to a play called "Wicked" with my friend Dondra and 6 other ladies. Yes, I know it was our anniversary, but Dondra said she would watch our kids the next night so we could have a romantic night out. Beside the fact that my bag was the only bag forgotten back home we had a wonderful anniversary. Thanks Honey.......you are the GREATEST!!!!. I truely love you with all my heart.
Happy Anniversary Micah!!



No comments:
Post a Comment