Jul 9, 2009

Dondra Norton Super Hero.... I THINK SO!

Warning this is Dondra getting back at me:)

We had the most wonderful time earlier this week. We went to the Norton's house who incidentally are out most favorite people in the whole wide world!!!! They live in Surprise, Arizona aka Heaven! Which is a place we are trying desperately to relocate to after Micah graduates. I mean who wouldn't want to live in Heaven, right? This is their beautiful family!


I just LOVE their BEAUTIFUL home it is gorgeous inside and out. Dondra keeps it immaculately clean, I don't know how she does it!


This is their 3 wonderful children, they are ANGELS!! So well behaved and well rounded!

They have loads of nice stuff! Check out her husbands awesome mustang!

Dondra is so beautiful and incredibly humble. She is a wonderful wife and mother. She is so smart, talented and VERY FUNNY!!! Dondra thank you so much for being my friend, my life would be a barren waste land without you and I think about your accomplishments morning and night just to get me though the day! I can't wait to come stay with you incredible family again...........



........although next time I will remember to log out of my blog on your laptop!
To everyone else, this is Dondra playing a trick due to leaving open my blog on her computer:)

3 comments:

Robert and Becky said...

wow I had no idea you felt so strongly about my sister lol!!!

French said...

Thanks Becky and Dondra for the posting:0 What great friends in posting on my blog:)

Robert and Becky said...

Ha ha ha I picture you laughing till you cry, I know I did! Hope I wasn't wrong!