So I was lying in bed this morning wondering what happened in the past two years. Between moving twice and changing career settings, I find myself in Thatcher. Kashton's second birthday is this saturday and I am at a loss that my baby is becoming a toddler. Yes, he is a busy boy but he is also very funny. I think he will be our joker of the family.
I have been racking my brain and testing my energy as to how much I should do for his birthday. I know that the picture is the most important part, so a cake is a must. Both of my children at this age did not prefer one toy over another so it is hard to know what they would like best. I am hoping that a Thomas the Train Cupcake Cake will work out. I know that my ideas look better in my head than in real life:) I am hoping I can pull it off. If it does I will post pictures.
Jun 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment