Jul 10, 2010

10 Year Anniversary 2010

Time surely flies when you are not paying attention!!! Wednesday, Micah took me out to dinner to celebrate. We went to the Branding Iron that sits up on a hill and overlooks the Gila Valley. It was 7:30pm and the sun was setting. The valley was beautiful. Green cotton plants as far as you could see and the sun was throwing color all over the sky. What a perfect night to be out with my amazing husband. We talked about how we met and the chain of events that brought us together. The rough and bumpy road to get us where we are and the blessed spirits that have graced us with their presents in our family. I am so greatful for Micah and his strength in keeping calm and together when I feel I am coming apart at the seams. I love his hugs most of all. I never get tired of them. Thanks, Micah for the best 10 years and I am looking forward to the next 10 years still in your arms. Love ya more than words can say.

No comments: