May 21, 2009

Blake's 3rd Birthday

The Highlight of the Party. Just ask any of the kids. Each child got to take turns at spiderman. I think Judd was the best hit because it broke open after he was done:)

This is what Blake's parents got him. He plays it everyday. I like how quiet it can be.


Chip, Grandpa and Grandma Griffin were too kind to buy Blake everything Sponge Bob. Blake can sing some of the Sponge Bob song. Sad I know, he can sing that but still learning his ABC's.


Our neighbors are so awesome. Not only did they let us use their beautiful backyard that is all grass but they even gave Blake a hopper. Blake loves to think he is a kangaroo and bounce all around the house. I love this toy because it does not require batteries. Thanks everyone for your presents and for coming to make this day a special one for Blake.


Grandma and Grandpa Boyer gave Blake his very own Medical Kit. They did not want Blake to feel left out of the family. Also, so Blake could be just like Daddy and have his own sethiscope. I am a little scare on what they will get Kashton for his birthday. I hope not his own pill bottle:)



No comments: