On Friday Micah and I had Kashton start walking between us. He could only take 2 to 3 steps. On Sunday Kashton took 4 steps without falling. Then on Monday he would let go of things and try to walk. He was definitally getting more daring.
I came home from work on Tuesday and Kashton let go of the wall down the hall and walked all the way to me. I pretty much cried. My little baby is walking. I know that means trouble but it also means my baby is a big boy now. I understand why mothers always say they wish their babys would stay little. I think kids make you understand life better. The love parents have for their kids is deep and forever. Selfishness goes out the window and your heart melts everytime they smile at you, hug you, or even when they grab your hand and lead you to their toys to play.
I love being a mother. Kids make life interesting and exciting to live for the next day. If you feel like you can't; you know that you have to because your chlidren are counting on you. I am so glad my parents gave me the most important thing in the world. Ok the second most besides life, they gave me love, they taught me how to love, and how to be loved. I hope that I can pass that on to my children.



1 comment:
Thats awesome he is so cute!! How fun! Give me a call when you come up for the class thing I would love to see ya.
Post a Comment