Jun 28, 2009

Kashton's 1st Birthday Party

I think Blake was loving the fact that Kashton needed help opening his presents. However, Blake wanted the toy inside also.
"It's my birthday and I will cry if I want to.....Cry if I want to....You would cry to if it happened to you...."

Micah and I gave Kashton a wooden train. It has a light and whistles. Grandma was all over the fact that she could make a project out of it. They would be great christmas presents.


Typical child, his favorite toy was the sand shovel which was the cheapest gift. I purchased these because we had a trip planned to Mexico in November but since the swine flu and the killings going on down around rockey point the family canceled the trip. I guess they can be mountain toys now. You can never have enough pails and shovels when you have boys...right?


Great Grandpa Howard and Grandma and Grandpa Griffin gave Kashton a homemade chest. Isn't it beautiful. I guess I should say hansome. I am thinking that they should make one more and keep it on hand for us:)



No comments: