Jun 28, 2009

TripleThreat Birthday Party

Kashton had a blast on the jumping castle. When he figured out how to slide down the opening he would not stop. Micah calls him his little Jordan because he always sticks his tounge out when he is having fun.

CJ and Rachel have a bouncer that they had at the party. Blake will not play on these and I am not sure why. We have tried a number of times and he will just cry and get out. Kashton is the opposite. We could not get him out. I had to have Justice go in and bring him out. Kashton is definitly going to be my little dare devil.

Blake was waiting patiently for his piece of cake and ice cream.



We went to the triplets birthday at the park. Blake and Kashton had alot of fun. They were so worn out. If CJ and Rachel want to do that anytime I am so up for it. Blake loves to play with his cousins and I love the fact he is worn out times 3:)


No comments: