Jun 28, 2009

Morning of Kashton's 1st Birthday

We put him on the 4-wheeler and showed him the go button and he was off. He makes the funniest faces. This is now my favorite picture of him.

Could not take pcitures without Blake wanting one. He strategically parked his jeep and then cheesed it. I think he takes after Papa Rick. The faster the better and he knows how to mauver the jeep like he has been driving for years.....scary I know. Thanks dad:)

When Kashton likes something he is good to voice it. I think he is trying to say he loves his new freedom with this 4-wheeler now he doesn't have to sit in the jeep with Blake and hold on.

We love having family time. I think the most used room in the house is the garage. Micah is such a great father. He is always helping his kids out with whatever toy they want to play with. I am waiting for Micah to bring out the baseball stuff. Anyway, Kashton was having fun with dad while he taught him how to hold on to the 4-wheeler.

No comments: